Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 19: Just a quick update

Haven't lost weight in two days! I have two theoretical excuses for this:
1.) I put salt in my juices for two days, therefore I retained water. As evidence I would like to present my ring finger, where my wedding band is usually lose and is now snug do to the sudden onset fluid retention.

2.) For the third day in a row I've exercised vigorously. Fluid gathers around your muscles after exercise. 


I'm not bothered by the stand still as much as I expected to be. My clothes are fitting better and better and I can see a big difference in my body from head to toe. Therefore I'm going to juice right on through and hopefully I'll have some more weight loss to report soon!


My energy is fantastic! The increase in energy is my second favorite thing about this fast, right behind the weight loss of course!


One last thing, here is a link to several great recipes on the "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" website. Great resource, but just keep in mind that these are suggestions and you should modify them in any way that will help you like it, juice it, and drink it! For instance, I do NOT use ginger root! But you may like it!


http://jointhereboot.com/reboot-program/recipes/juice-recipes/


Happy Wednesday and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment