Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 11: A few quick motivators

Still going strong and I'm 1/3 of the way to my goal! In case you haven't noticed it lately, the weight ticker can tell you that I have lost 13.4lbs! I had a few really rough days where I wanted to give up but here's how I got through them:

  1. 7 Ways to Fight Back Against Food Cravings (READ IT!)

  2. My amazing husband. I asked him to bring me home a rotisserie chicken, instead he brought me these beautiful roses for my desk. 

  3. I made a count down calendar to hang where I spend the most time, at my desk.


  4. We made a DELICIOUS watermelon/pineapple juice which cured me of my sweet tooth for two whole days.
        

(How do you motivate yourself?)

3 comments:

  1. Great job, proud of you, keep going and I'll be right beside you the whole way =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! Probably couldn't do it without you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing a great job Sarah!

    I motivate myself by competing with others... usually they dont know that I am doing this. Other thing I do is make myself feel bad or tell myself if I dont do this specific thing I am going to DIE! Yea... I am pretty much crazy.

    ReplyDelete