Sunday, May 31, 2009

When there's too much to say, draw a picture!

*This is a PICTURE Blog*


This is to make you feel cozy. Chiquita knows how to do cozy really well.


This is to remind you that a little attitude isn't always a bad thing. Mango wears it rather well.

This is to prove that true love exists.

I'm quite sleepy and life is too serious to discuss in blog form. Even as an adult, with all of this knowlege of what is good and what is bad, even knowing the difference between right and wrong, I cannot decern the right choice. Praise God there is a God. Life's complexities would be unmanagable without this relationship, this love, with someone bigger than me.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME post.... I really truly enjoyed reading that!!!! Love you so very much, and YES - do go for your dreams, don't just settle.... I think your extremely talented writer! :)

    ReplyDelete